OHSAS Health and Safety Management System
- OHSAS 18001
- Certificate : LRQ 10086969
- Original approval date: 10/01/01
Weltonhurst’s commitment to health and safety can be evidenced by Weltonhurst becoming one of the first company’s to achieve OHSAS 18001 accredited by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
The mature OHSAS Management System has enabled a positive health and safety culture to become embedded throughout the organisation and all its activities.
Weltonhurst’s objective is to maintain their position at the forefront of all health and safety practices and procedures employed in the plastics industry.
Setting industry standards through a program of;
- Continual improvement through the setting and reviewing of objectives.
- Compliance with legal requirements and all other applicable requirements that Weltonhurst subscribes to.
- Resource Conservation and Recycling.
- Documenting, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prevention of injury and ill health.
- Communicating to all employees and making them aware of their individual OHSAS obligations.
OHSAS 18001:2007 ensures a program of continuous improvement is Weltonhurst’s prime objective.